Doing the right thing is part of the very fabric of our company. As a Canadian business the wellbeing of our Staff and our Clients is our number one priority.
Increased Cleaning and Sanitization
- Sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer stations continue to be available for Clients throughout our clinic.
- We will deep-clean and disinfect as directed by public health between each client.
Wait in car
Redeem Medispa Staff will call and co ordinate your entry. Once we are ready to receive you.
In doctors office so we may do a temperature check with touch less gauge.
Hand sanitizer will be available.
Please come alone for your appointment. No additional guest permitted.
Please minimize unnecessary chit chat.
For your protection and also for the safety of our Staff, we ask the following of all Clients:
- Please do not visit the clinic if you have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days, have been told for any reason to self-isolate or are not feeling well. We can arrange a virtual consultation.
- When possible please follow social distancing guidelines while you are inside the clinic by staying 2 meters or 6 feet apart from others.
- Please do not bring family or friends with you.
- A mask or face covering is required while in the clinic. Please bring one with you to keep everyone safe.
- We are happy to provide accommodations for Clients with disabilities. Please speak with our staff if you require assistance.
We understand that these are significant changes to your clinic experience and we thank you for your support and patience as we work together to keep everyone safe.